< back to Transportation
Providing the utmost in convenience!
Located in Shelbyville, Indiana; Intelliplex is uniquely positioned to offer
easy access to a wide offering of aviation services.
Shelbyville Municipal Airport
Shelbyville Municipal Airport (GEZ) features a new 4,000 square foot terminal building and runway measuring 5,000
by 100 feet.
Aviation Features Include:
- Elevation 804 MSL
- Runway 1 / 19 asphalt/grooved (30,000 pound single wheel weight, 40,000 pound dual wheel weight).
- Runway 9 / 27 grass
- Jet A with premixed additive and 100LL fuel available
- A&P/IA Monday—Friday 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Full Service Fixed Base Operator 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. (summer) or sunset (winter) and by request.
- Service is daily
- Hangers and tie downs
Note: Shelbyville Municipal Airport does not charge any landing fees.
Indianapolis International Airport
The Indianapolis International Airport is forty minutes from Intelliplex, offering the following air carriers with low cost fares.
| Air Canada
|American Airlines/American Eagle
|Continental Airlines/ Continental Express
|Delta Air Lines/Delta Connection
|United Air Lines/United Express
|US Airways/US Airways Express/America West
Indianapolis International Airport Stats:
Cincinnati International Airport
- Time: GMT - 4 (in the
greater part of the State). Daylight Savings Time is observed.
- Occupies approximately 7,700 acres
- Served by 10 major and
10 national passenger airlines
- Currently, there are 171
daily departures from Indianapolis International Airport providing non-stop
service to 37 destinations.
- To the southeast approximately 90 miles is the greater Cincinnati airport.
Cincinnati/Northern Kentucky International Airport (CVG) is 70 minutes
- Reached via I-74 and I-275.
- CVG now ranks in the top
30 airports of the world in size and operations -- larger than the airports of
many larger and better-known cities.
- It also serves as a
major hub for Delta airlines, which opened a large new terminal in 1994,
increasing the total number of its gates to 50.
- Aside from Atlanta, Cincinnati is Delta's largest hub, offering in a few cases multiple flights per hour to major cities around the country.
- Delta offers international flights from Cincinnati to London, Paris, Frankfurt, Rome, Montreal, Toronto, Cancun, and Nassau.
- Air France also operates
one daily flight to Paris in competition with Delta.
Louisville International Airport
Louisville International Airport is 90 minutes from Intelliplex.
- In 1981, United
Parcel Service began a new overnight-delivery business with hub operations at
- UPS has made
Louisville's airport the fifth largest in the U.S. and the eighth largest in
the world in air cargo handled. The company has become Kentucky's largest
- 1988 the construction of two new parallel runways to double the airfield capacity.
O'Hare International Airport
Take a look at some of our outstanding features:
- Direct service to more than 60 international destinations.
- Hourly nonstop service to New York, Los Angeles, Boston, Dallas,
Washington DC, Detroit, Atlanta, and Minneapolis.
- A fast, state-of-the-art Airport Transit System (ATS) that provides
intra-airport transit between Terminals 1, 2, 3, and 5 and long-term parking
- Quick and easy highway and rapid transit access to downtown Chicago and
- Multilingual Airport Information Representatives and extensively
trained customer service representatives are on site .
Shelbyville, Indiana is a central location for four (4) major International